Sunday, December 2, 2012

9 Ways To Get My Money from the Internet

9 Ways To Get My Money from the Internet
illustration of money from internetAda many ways to make money from the internet. So many, not a few confused beginner bloggers choose which way to good for her. Thinking about this, I tried to analyze my 9 ways to make money through blogs that I have.
Ninth way I divide into two groups: a moderate / I've ever done and the way I would do.
Here is the full explanation.7 Ways to Make Money the Medium / Ever I Do:
1. Paid review
I make money from paid reviews (sometimes called pay per post or sponsored reviews) via a broker or no broker. There are a lot of broker program, but I just follow the four following brokers:

    
Sponsored Reviews (SR)
    
Blogsvertise
    
ReviewMe
    
LinkWorth
Advantages when using a broker is there are a lot of advertisers and you do not have to look for it. However, the weakness is your income will be cut by the broker (30-50%).
The amount of money per review different each broker. SR imposed a bid system so that you can make an offer in accordance rank your blog broker. Public offerings range is $ 5 - $ 200. For your information, I've got a job two times for $ 200.
Meanwhile, three other brokers using non-bidding system. Blogverstise and Reviews generally provide jobs for about $ 5 - $ 10, while LinkWorth provide jobs for about $ 5 - $ 50.
I also make money from paid reviews without a broker. Usually an advertiser or advertising agency to contact me directly. I fix the price of $ 25 - $ 50 for a paid reviews on blogs in English that I have.
Quick tips: To make a lot of money from the program paid review, in my experience, you should blog:

    
It has a page rank of at least 2
    
Alexa rank below 500 thousand
    
Have content in English
    
The topic of health, travel, home, financial and automotive
2. Pay per click (PPC)
PPC is a program that will pay you when a visitor clicked ads. Four foreign PPC program that I follow is:

    
Google Adsense
    
Infolinks
    
Chitika
    
Kontera
Of the four PPC program, my favorite is Google AdSense and Infolinks.
In the meantime, I also follow the local PPC blogs Indonesian language, such as:

    
Kliksaya
    
KumpulBlogger
    
AdsenseCamp
3. Independent ad
Provide independent ad is an ad slot (in the form of banners) on their own blog without intermediaries. Banner sizes vary from 125 × 125 to 728 × 90. Costs vary because it depends on the number of visitors. When I manage Blogotainmen (entertainment blog that I clear), I set a price of Rp 100 thousand dollars per month for each banner size of 125 × 125.
If you want to maximize this way, you can read my writing the following:

    
4 Tips to attract advertisers
    
How to make a floating banner in the footer
    
How to Determine Cost on Your Blog Banner
4. Cost per mile (CPM)
CPM Program pays you by a thousand impressions. For example, a blog that generates 100,000 page views per month display ads with CPM $ 1, so the blog will get $ 100 per month (100.000/1.000 x $ 1). The program I've just Inniti.
However, if you have a blog in the English Language with millions of page views per month, you can try:

    
Casale Media
    
Burst Media
    
Value Click
    
Advertising.com
    
Tribal Fusion
    
Right Media
5. Affiliation
Payments based affiliate program commission of the products or services of others is promoted. I've tried individual affiliates (eg hosting affiliate) and Amazon. Meanwhile, many affiliate jejearing worth trying, among other things:

    
ClickBank
    
Commission Junction
For your information, the affiliate program is one dollar producing promising. Pat Flyn is one example of a successful blogger in this field (he produced more than $ 10,000 per month).
6. Text link ads
Text link ads are ads that appear in the text link or the sidebar. Ad prices vary, depending on the broker. Based on my experience, the prices range from $ 4-8 per month. Broker text link ads that I follow is:

    
Text-Link-Ads
    
TNX
    
LinkWorth
    
Backlinks
7. Paid download
Paid downloads are programs that will pay you if the files you store on the site of free storage to download others. This file can be a pdf, image, software, and others. The money that you will get varies, usually $ 0001 per download. In other words, you will be able to $ 1 if the file is downloaded by a thousand people.
In this program, I just play in Ziddu. Keikutan 3 years, I've never payout.2 Ways to Get the Money You Want I Do:
Outside the seventh way over, I plan on making money from the two following ways:
8. Sell ​​Services
I once had the experience of selling services blog creation. However, because the concept and strategy are not clear, the services I founded with two of my friends was abandoned. However, in my opinion, selling services is a good strategy to collect money from the internet.
Services are I made was:

    
blog creation service
    
backlink service
    
article writing services in English
I will announce in the near future.
9. Sell ​​eBooks
Ebook is a product information postensial as a generator of money. Many bloggers are already proved. I was interested in selling virtual products.
I've started writing eBooks stubs make money blogging since February 1. I started by making brainstorming, mind mapping, and outlines. I target any outlines completed within one week.
Are eBooks that I planned to release in the middle of the year is going to be sold? I do not know. I'm just trying, Allah is decisive.
Regardless, hopefully ninth manner I described above help you earn money from the internet. If you have another way, please write them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment